Hope you are doing well.
Please send your consultant resume with contact, rate & availability
Send resumes to *kris...@tresourceinc.com <kris...@tresourceinc.com>**
*Request: Please do not share OPT and H1B Transfer consultants for this
*ROLE : Senior Exchange Engineers – two roles open *
*Duration : Long Term *
* Location : San Francisco, CA *
*Quantity: 2 Roles - one is a little more senior than the other*
- *Senior Engineer Lead - *position the ability to both lead a large,
complex engagement and perform hands on technical tasks, ability to
interface with customer technical and executive management, contribute to
the creation of the overall project plan, draft and revise English language
technical documentation and deliverables.
- *Senior Engineer - *position, the ability to both assist in leading a
large, complex engagement and perform hands on technical t asks, ability to
interface with customer technical resources, contribute to the creation of
the overall project plan, draft and revise English language technical
documentation and deliverables.
This is an Office 365 Migration project. The objective of this twenty-six
week project is to migrate customer's 42,000 Exchange mailboxes from the on
premise Exchange 2010 infrastructure to Exchange Online in Office 365.
- Perform an assessment for Exchange 2010 to Exchange Online migration
- Design the ADFS and Exchange hybrid Exchange infrastructure and O365
- Work with UCSF to perform Active Directory ("AD”) cleanup leveraging
Microsoft's ID Fix tool
- Implement directory synchronization to Azure AD with Azure AD Connect
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services ("ADFS”)
- Implement a hybrid Exchange infrastructure
- Perform a mailbox migration pilot and migrate up to 42,000 user
mailboxes to Office 365 working with Microsoft's FastTrack Onboarding
- The project will also include the migration of 11GB of Public Folder
data using the Binary Tree toolset.
- Assessment Migration design
- Act as interface with the Microsoft FastTrack OBC
- Assessment of AD for cleanup with IDFix
- Assist with AD cleanup using ID fix
- Implement directory synchronization with AD Connect
- Implement ADFS
- Setup of hybrid Exchange environment
- Perform pilot migration
*Thanks & Regards,*
Krishan | Asst. Team Lead
Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9955, Cell: 408-933-9982
YIM: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> Krishdss | Fax: 408-213-8316
kris...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
NOTE: This mail has been sent through Google Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your Email ID from that
specific Google Group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.