*Hi,*

*I Hope you are doing great today.*

*Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.*

*Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to mku...@tekshapers.com
<mku...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position: C++ Engineer*

*Location: West Los Angeles,CA*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Requirements:*

*We are seeking a C++ Engineer to help with lean back application
development. This is a global position that is part of a team that delivers
the clent applications in alt territories and languages.*

*Responsibilities:*

·         *You have a strong sense of curiosity and are excited about
learning new technologies*

·         *You believe in iterating quickly and improving the performance
of existing features*

·         *You are a proven software developer and have a strong command of
object-oriented principles If you have worked on open sourced projects,
have a Github account or portfoEio that represents your work, we would love
to see it!*

*Skills and experience:*

·         *Strong programming skills in C++*

·         *Experience or strong interest in developing 2D and 3D video
games*

·         *Experience or strong interest in developing apps for Android and
iOS*

·         *Experience in manipulating assets (geometry, images, sounds)*

·         *Experience in building innovative user interfaces-using popular
toolkits*

* Regards,*

*Manoj Kumar, *

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

* Phone-248-565-4747 <248-565-4747>*150- Fax: +1-248.254.7211
<%2B1-248.254.7211>*

*Email:-mku...@tekshapers.com <mku...@tekshapers.com>*

*Gtalk/Hangout:-angelpriyadarshi...@gmail.com
<angelpriyadarshi...@gmail.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*