Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent Contract on Position  with *Network Engineer*  my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date to gloria_...@aesinc.us.com

*Network Engineer *

* Middletown, NJ*

*Contract*

Job Description:

1 Hands-on experience with carrier grade routers and configuring them in a
multi-vendor network (includes: Cisco CRS/ASR900x/GSR, Juniper MX/M/T
series, etc.)

2 Hands-on experience &  Troubleshooting  of MPLS, LDP,RSVP, Layer3 VPN &
Layer 2 VPN

3.Hands-on experience on Routing protocols OSPF, BGP, MPBGP, QoS,
Multicast, etc.

4.Ethernet expert, able to analyze LAN technology such as VLAN, HSRP, VRRP,
GRE tunneling, IPsec tunneling, etc.

5.Ability to independently lead Layer-3/Layer-2 network troubleshooting and
collaborate with network operations staff and vendors to conduct Root-Cause
Analysis.

6.Experienced with network hardware/software/firmware certification process.

7.Able to work with systems engineering/design to plan and execute
network/system feasibility and proof of concept tests.

8.Good written and verbal communication skills, good inter-personal skills,
good leadership skills.

9.Good Scripting skills; experience with UNIX, LINUX, and similar; and with
an internet service provider are highly desirable.

10.Hands-on experience with lab environments and network equipment test
sets such as IXIA, Spirent, etc.

11. Juniper Contrail experience would be added advantage.

Gloria Max

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1858

Email : gloria_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize