Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our client, please review below job description and let me know
your interest.

Business Process Consultant Level 2

Waukegan, IL

6 -8 months+

Required Skills:

. Lead Process Design / Standardization effort
. Ensure adherence to Standards & Guidelines for capturing Business
Processes
. Identify opportunities for process improvement for processes being
captured
. Lead workshops with senior business stakeholders to capture processes
. Capture / Validate Baseline business information regarding key KPIs /
baseline data
. Manage simultaneous engagements
. Manage multiple stakeholders to drive consistency of approach / priorities
across locations / Business Units

Skills:
. Hands on experience of process mapping
. Exposure to shared service operations / processes
. Proven ability in drive process discipline and process orientation in a
large and complex environment
. Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the
organization
. Strong understanding of core business processes
. Strong strategic thinking/problem solving skills
. Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
. Demonstrated change leader and supporting teams dealing with ambiguity
. Bachelor Degree/Professional Degree with 8 + years of business/industry
work experience

this resource should have experience with leading and facilitating PMO
related processes This role will be responsible for helping to facilitate
process discussions across multiple IT organizations and creating a
recommendation for a harmonized process to implement going forward. This
resource will also work closely with the technical team to ensure the
business process requirements are implemented appropriate in our PPM tool
(Innotas). This individual should have a proven track record establishing
Program/Project Management practices and ability to work with all levels of
the organization.

Thanks & Regards

Harry John
Sr. Technical Recruiter,