receive requirements & resumes

*From*:
Pradeep,
ITiyam LLC
prade...@itiyam.com
*Reply to:*   prade...@itiyam.com

*Title :MainFrame With Cobol *

*Location : San Diego , CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Only US Citizens and GC preferred.*

*Job Requirements: *

1. Education:

a. Bachelor’s degree in information systems or computer science, or

b. Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with strong coursework in
information systems or computer science

2. Overall Experience:

a. 5 or more years of experience in software development and support

3. Technical Knowledge and Experience:

a. Application Technologies

* Mainframe Technologies, including but not limited to:

* TSO/ISPF

* JCL

* Cobol

* Adabas

* Natural

* Endeavor

4. Personal Skills and Abilities:

* Strong verbal and writing communication skills

* Strong organization, analytical, and troubleshooting skills

* High attention to detail

* Reliable and dependable

* Calm, focused demeanor

*Optional Skills: *

* Prior experience working in a state and local government.

* Knowledge of state and local government software applications.

* Client/Server Applications

* Web/Browser Applications

* Database Technologies

* Desktop Software Applications

* Windows Operating Systems

* Windows Security

* Unix Operating Systems

* Unix Security

Infrastructure Technologies

* Physical and Virtual Servers

* Storage

* Networks

* End User Computing

* IT Security

* Microsoft Office applications

Privacy Policy <https://prohirespowerhouse.com/powerhouse/pp.php> | This is
not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please click the*Remove/Unsubscribe* link provided at the top
of this eMail and complete the unsubscription process. *Removal of your
eMail address from our database is an automated process, so you must
successfully complete this unsubscription process to get it done, *thank
you.