*Qualifications*

*Request #*

1. Role/Job Title

Technology Lead (JL5)/ Onsite Project Lead

2. Complete Work Location

 Holtsville, Newyork, 11742

3. Required/Must Have Skills

·         Technology :  Strong Experience in *Android application
development *(*Agile Scrum* model of execution). *Android App development* (4.x
and above) in *AGILE* development model is MUST to have.  Node.JS and
PostgreSQL, Java is good to have

·         Domain: *RFID technologies, Internet of Things, Sensor knowledge.
Mobility OS*

4. Education Requirement

 Graduate and above

5. Years of Experience

 8-10 Year of Total Exp.

6. Certification Requirement

 None

7. Soft Skills Requirement

 Strong Client Interfacing skills, Excellent communication skills,
Leadership skills. Experience in working with offshore teams will help.

8. Work Hours/Schedule

 8 hours a day is minimal expected. Project requirements is for 3 months

9. Is there a remote-work option?

 NO. it will be at client site.

10. Is travel Required?

No. Some cases, there may be 1 or 2 travel required but do not expect this
to happen.

11. Bill Rate (is this flexible and can go over the range?)

 65 to 75 USD per hour is the expectation. Max we can stretch to 80 USD per
hour.

12. Interview Process (Is face to face required?)

 Since the person is onsite, we will have initial round of discussion with
offshore teams and other SPOC in US. We can have f2f interview over SKYPE
(remotely)

13. Are you open to candidates from other states who can relocate to the
client site?

 Yes, we need the person to be available by 3 Oct 2016 at NY to start the
project

14. When is your target start date?

We need the person to be available by 3 Oct 2016 at NY to start the
project. We had issues with getting this request to Beeline earlier due to
system issues and we have lost one week due to this.

[...]

  USD per hour is the expectation. Max we can stretch to USD per hour.

12. Interview Process (Is face to face required?)

 Since the person is onsite, we will have initial round of discussion with
offshore teams and other SPOC in US. We can have f2f interview over SKYPE
(remotely)

13. Are you open to candidates from other states who can relocate to the
client site?

 Yes, we need the person to be available by 3 Oct 2016 at NY to start the
project

14. When is your target start date?

We need the person to be available by 3 Oct 2016 at NY to start the
project. We had issues with getting this request to Beeline earlier due to
system issues and we have lost one week due to this.

Thanks & Regards,

*Pradeep GolkondaITiyam LLC*

prade...@itiyam.com / *(571) 446-4823*
*www.itiyam.com <http://www.itiyam.com/>*

cannot be considered Spam as long as we  include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with remove in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed.
Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email
messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.