Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description - DONT SUBMIT FAKE CANDIDATES !

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Title: Sr. Java Engineer Location: Santa Clara, CA - (Local candidates
ONLY)Duration: 9+ month contractStart: ASAP*

*Job Summary*
The role requires a dedicated team player who has strong analytical skills,
great attention to detail and is able to work with multiple teams to meet
hard deadlines. The successful candidate must have great communication
skills and have demonstrated ability to partner with organization members
to drive features and improvements

*Key Qualifications *Expert knowledge of developing and scaling web
applications using Java
Experience with application performance and JVM tuning
Strong object oriented design and analysis skills
Excellent debugging, communication and organizational skills
Experience with relational databases and object relational frameworks like
Hibernate, Enterprise Object Framework, etc.
Experience using NoSQL solutions like Memcached, Redis, Voldemort and
Cassandra
Demonstrated ability to achieve goals and work independently
TCP/IP Networking experience and protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, SSL

*Description*
We're looking for an outstanding engineer to build highly available and
reliable transaction processing services. You will work on features that
touch all services. From account management, music, video and app
downloads, subscription management and a lot of new features coming to the
product ecosystem. You must be both a highly technical hands-on coder and
an effective communicator in a dynamic cross functional project setting.
You will write code that brings millisecond response times to transactions.
You should have experience with data caching and NoSQL data stores. You
will tune our application and service code and runtimes including JVM and
memory management, caching and buffering and SQL tuning. You will work
closely with our networking and operations team to diagnose and minimize
latencies and increase reliability.

*Education*
BS Computer Science (MS preferred)

Thanks