Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent Contract Position on Android developer with Fire OS
at *Richardson
TX  *with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact
details, Salary, and availability date to gloria_...@aesinc.us.com

*Job Title: Android developer with Fire OS*

*Location : Richardson TX *

*Contract *

Job Description:

Experience working with the following technologies:

•Java and the JDK

•Extensive knowledge of the Android Developers Kit

•Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components.

•Writing multi-threaded apps

•Eclipse, IntelliJ or Android Studio

•Application submission/provisioning process

•Debugging and analysis skills using ADB

•Amazon Mobile SDK (Kindle Fire, Fire Phone)

•Proficiency in object oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts

•Excellent interpersonal, business management, time management, and
developmental skills.

•Experience with version control Git preferred

•Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines under
normal circumstances, and ability to make trade-offs and when needed to
optimize outcome when conditions change

•Ability to communicate with other employees in the company in both
technical and non-technical roles.

Gloria Max

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1858

Email : gloria_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize