*Role:             SAP BASIS*

*Location:       Dublin, Ohio*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for SAP Solution Manager Business Process Monitoring
consultant for SAP BPM implementation for our Pharma SAP environment. The
main responsibilities for this role will be to work with other process and
functional team members to complete implement business process monitoring
for our OTC and PTP processes. If successful we will expand the
implementation of business process monitoring to other business processes
in Pharma Modernization program. Ideal candidate will be a resource who has
following capabilities:

·         SAP Solution Manager Business Process Monitoring expert knowledge

·         Able to plan the implementation of BPM in various environment

·         Conduct review of implementation from SAP for implementation

·         Experience in troubleshooting BPM configuration

·         Able to present and interact business process owners in the
environment

·         Communicate progress to stakeholders

·         Provide post go live support during hypercare

·         Train Cardinal run support team to manage the functionality post
hypercare

·         Prepare necessary documentation for configuration,
troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance of the environment

·         Implementation batch job monitoring for BPM jobs

·         Connect JSM function to BPM functionality

Best Regards,

*Sumit Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2192

Email: sum...@sysmind.com