*Please reply to moh...@itiyam.com <moh...@itiyam.com> only*
Hyperion Developer - Rate is open - 7 positions - Bay Area, CA
-Partner with internal business and technical teams to define and support
business requirements and technical specifications for both new and
- Take ownership and deliver with predictability all phases of the project
lifecycle (analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain) - Provide
technical expertise during requirements gathering and analysis, document
technical designs and support manuals, and drive test and deployment
- Identify, design, develop, and implement fixes and enhancements to
existing production applications
- Participate in IT-driven initiatives such as disaster recovery testing,
infrastructure upgrades, corporate security projects, etc.
- Migrate windows based odi code to linux based odi code
Preferred qualifications: - 4 years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Expert in Hyperion Essbase (ASO, BSO, MDX, MaxL, Calc scripts,
Performance Tuning, troubleshooting)
- Expert in Hyperion Planning - Knowledge of Financial Planning and
Nice to have qualifications: - Exposure to a variety of financial business
processes, BI/ETL tools, SOX L1 application support and management, and IT
processes such as disaster recovery, security controls, and infrastructure
- Exposure to industry best practices implementing EPM 11.1.2.x products -
Strong analytical skills, a demonstrable bias toward action, excellent
interpersonal and communication skills, and comfort with high service level
Hyperion HFM Developer- Rate is open - 6 positions - Bay Area, CA
8+ years of experience working in an environment with HFM and FDM
• Experience with HFM 18.104.22.168 version upgrades and/or development
• Strong business rules skills in HFM
• Strong Integration and automation experience with FDMEE
• Strong functional knowledge of Consolidation processes.
• Strong programming and problem solving skills with PL/SQL
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Attention to details is critical for this role.
• Excellent problem solving skills Preferred
• Accounting background or strong familiarity with accounting and close
• Ability to interact with business and technical teams
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.