*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Oracle Apps*
*Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts*
*Duration: 12-24 month contract*
You can submit US Citizens or Green Card or EAD or OPT
Must have *Oracle Payroll*, *Oracle PTO, Oracle Benefits*,
*Compensation and Benefits is very important for this role.*
- Provides level 2 support for all applications in assigned area.
Support includes: Root Cause Analysis; Fix Resolution; User Request
Processing; Post implementation support; Request Priority Setting;
Continuous Process Improvement; User Acceptance Testing; Communicates
deployments to the user community. Generally works on issues of a
moderately complex to highly complex nature and escalates more complex
problems to vendor or appropriate area. Partners with appropriate technical
experts and outside vendors (if necessary) to resolve issues in a timely,
cost effective manner based on SLAs and OLAs.
- Educates user community on the proper use of applications including:
Systems Administration; Systems Configuration; User Access Administration;
Accessing and Leveraging User Manuals; Enhancement requests.
- Oversees software packages and executes upgrade plans partnering with
the appropriate IT Technical teams. Updates support documentation as
necessary adhering to Sarbanes Oxley process and procedure requirements.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the development of system and
business requirements. Provides guidance to junior analysts.
- Identifies problems and makes recommendations regarding most expedient
approach to problem resolution
- Determines appropriate channels, medium and timing for communicating
issues and resolutions
- Other duties as required. May be required to work during “off hours.”
- 5 years of experience in Oracle e-Business Suite. Experience with R12
- Knowledge of at least three of the following Oracle modules: *Oracle
Payroll*, *Oracle PTO, Oracle Benefits*, Oracle HR, Oracle Compensation
Workbench, Oracle Self-Service
- Must be willing to learn new Oracle modules.
- Experience of Oracle SQL *Plus, PL/SQL, EiS Reporting will be an
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding of client functional divisions and their interaction
- Familiar with client-server, browser-based and/or mainframe
- Basic knowledge of SPI, PCI, PII and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements
- Understands basic concepts of Solution Delivery Process (SDP)
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.