Hope you are doing great.
I came across your resume at Dice.com and I have a open requirement with
our reputed client. Please find the below job description, review and let
me know your comfort level.
*Will work on C2C but need EAD-GC, GC & USC*
Experience in designing and implementing web-based business systems
including participation in software architectural design. ASP.Net
Web Services, including Microsoft WCF. Experience utilizing relational
databases, including Oracle and MS SQL Server. Excellent oral and written
communi6cation skills. Other preferred skills are VB.Net, Infragistics,
and UI/UX design, development and implementation experience.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis
and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of
Gulfstream products and services
*Principal Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide
technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be
reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty
and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to
improve quality and effectiveness of company product 3. Performs other
duties as assigned
1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade
will be established by each discipline
Thanks & Regards
Inteletech Global Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.