Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
The primary focus here is expertise in *Core Java, hands on development of
Spring framework and Spring MVC architecture* (not just Spring
AngularJS and web application servers including JBOSS.*
*Duration - *6 months + extensions (long-term)
*Location - *Boston, MA (across from South Station)
*Interview Process - *The interview process is a very technical phone
screen followed by a F2F interview on site at their office on Atlantic Ave,
Boston, MA which will consist of a coding test.
• Work with Business Analysts to understand requirements and
translate to design
• Source code development
• Unit test case development
• Functional/system integration testing support and Deployment
• Integrate component design
• Support production as needed and meet development schedules
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 8 years of experience with full-stack development of
web-based enterprise applications
• Minimum 7 years development experience in Java/J2EE
• Familiarity with developing cross-browser and cross-platform
• Strong hands on experience with Spring 3.0 framework, Spring
jQuery, and AngularJS
• Must have good understanding of non-functional requirements
(performance, scalability, maintainability, security)
• Familiarity with Web application security considerations
• Prior experience developing property & casualty applications a
• Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively
prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention
*Waiting for your response…*
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.