Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com>* and call me *408-844-3778.*
*Title: Oracle DBA *
*Duration: **12+ Months (Need GC EAD, GC, OR USC) *
*Location: **Charlotte, NC *
*Job Description: *
· Works in an agile environment with the Application Development,
Quality Assurance and other IT teams, along with the Business stakeholders
to ensure that the necessary changes to the database meet the required
deliverables. The DBA team bridges the gap between internal clients and
other IT functional groups. The selected individual will work with
collaborative groups/clients to define, provide for, and test deliverables.
*Core Competencies: *
• Oracle 10g to Latest
• Oracle Enterprise Manager
• Oracle RMAN with centralized Net Backup Agent
• Working knowledge of PL/SQL
• Knowledge of Postgres and SQL server is helpful
• Strong troubleshooting abilities
• High level of collaboration and ability to lead efforts.
• Strong communication skills and able to present ideas to developers
*Minimum Requirements: *
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
• 7+ years related experience (at least four years of U.S. experience)
• Experience in one or more of the following DBMS technologies:
Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, with a focus on Oracle.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.