Job Title: Technology Lead | Java | Core Java
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contract: 6 months, possible extension or CTH Target Start Date: Nov 1
Must Haves – Skills :
1. Accessing the existing Software Library management process and
identify the gaps
2. Artifact Repository management using jFrog Artifactory for Open
Source, Commercial and Internal artiafcts.
3. Artiafctory configuration and administration for different
technologies like Java, .net, Nodejs etc.
4. Understanding of Open source software licensing.
5. Experience in configuring and administering BlackDuck tool.
6. Workflow creation for approval of new software libraries in
7. Security analysis of new software libraries.
8. Integration of Blackduck with Artifactory
Nice to Have/Skills:
How many years of experience? 8-9 years
Education/Certifications (Required): Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Top 3 Duties and percentage of time?
1 Assessing and identifying gaps in current design 2. Tools analysis, which
tools to use 3. Onboard the application
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
*Email :* henry_w...@aesinc.us.com
*Gmail :* henrywadeagil...@gmail.com || www.aesinc.us.com
*Note :* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.