*Please go through the below job description,and please let me know your
*TITLE: EDI Developer*
*DURATION: 6+ Month*
- 8+ years of experience with the complete SDLC process of EDI
Integration and middleware
- Strong experience with the SDLC process of an EXTOL EDI Integrator
- Experience in developing and designing scalable integration solutions
- Good experience in working with DB2, SQL, Oracle
- Good experience in integrating ERPs like SAP, JDE, Oracle ECG, Infor M3
- Strong knowledge of transport protocols and EDI/HIPPA transactions
- Excellent customer focus and results-orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Ensures operational reliability of Johnson’s integration assets
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for middleware integration for
ERP and/or non-ERP, data architecture and governance
- Provides development services and assistance to project teams and
other IT Function Organizations in initiatives requiring data, application
and/or system integration while fostering best practices in integration
- Cover all aspects of the application delivery life-cycle (technology
selection, design and delivery)
- Establish strong business partnerships through direct involvement in
solution consulting, technical design and business engagements.
- Outperform business demands by building creative, quality integration
solutions driving effectiveness and efficiency of applications.
- Partner closely with business analysts, application developers,
architects, and operations support on projects and initiatives to design
and implement integration solutions.
- Implements integration patterns and design concurred and approved by
- Contribute to the advancement of organizational capabilities for
integration patterns, practices, and platforms that simplify and lower
total cost of ownership for integration.
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone: 510-516-7859 ll Official: rajat.
*ll Email: rajat.itsci...@gmail.com
<surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.