Hello,

We are looking for *Business Analyst* with one of our direct client

*Location:             Columbus, OH*

*Duration:             12+ Months*

*Face to face interview *

*Please send me the resumes at **nag...@dsiginc.com* <nag...@dsiginc.com>

Job Title: Business Analyst 2 / BA2

Interviews: Onsite interviews are required.

Resumes will be sent to manager:  Thursday 10/20/2016 at 3:00pm EST

(This is a repost of 41305.)

*Requirements:*

1.                   3+ years of Agile experience is required.

2.                   3+ years of experience working with application teams
to translate requirements into program specifications using the Agile
Methodology

3.                   5+ years of system testing - working with end users to
define test plans and scripts, assisting users in acceptance testing, and
partnering with users and development teams to identify issues and
resolution.

4.                   3+ years of experience using Team Foundation Server to
manage requirements

5.                   1+ years of experience using a prototyping tool such
as iRise is highly desired

*Duties to include:*

1.                   Work with business SME to understand the business need
for change

2.                   Document and manage the business requirements

3.                   Work closely with product owners to convert business
use cases into actionable tasks

4.                   Manage and keep backlog up-to-date and ensure stories
and tasks are complete prior to sprint planning

5.                   Work with end users to define test plans and scripts
and assist users in acceptance testing

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Nagesh*
*DATA SYSTEMS INTEGRATION GROUP INC,*