Good Morning,

 Hope all is well!

 My name is VASU and I’m a Technical Recruiter at 3 CORE SYSTEMS. Please
let me know if you have any candidates who would be interested and
available for the below mentioned requirements. Please send me the updated
resume along with contact details and expected billing rate at the earliest.

·  *Experience level must be above 8+ years*

·  *Visas acceptable:  GC, USC,H1B.*

·  *Please share the profiles if you are able to provide legal documents *

*Please let me know if you are available for the below position or else
please refer your colleagues or friends who are looking for a job change.*

**When submitting candidates make sure to include contact info, rate, visa
status, and current location.*

*Title:* *Oracle* *Web Center* *Sites Developer*

* Location: Irving, TX Duration: 1+ year*

We are looking for an Oracle Web Center Sites Developer with strong skills
in web development, configuring and developing in Web Center Sites.

*Ideal candidate should have*:3 or more years’ experience of developing,
configuring and implementing Web Center Sites solutions;

Web Center Sites experience:

Template design: designing templates for different asset types and pages
Asset Modeling: defining multi-level asset models to support business
Responsive Layout design: creating responsive styling for managed content
Integration with SSO and Web services: integration with 3rd party systems
REST API experience (creates, update, delete): experience with REST API for
Mobile layouts and design: Designing sites for multiple device types and
optimizing site based on form factor

Responsive design experience: Experience with Responsive design patterns
and constructs for creating optimized user experience
Experience implementing search: Creating search capabilities for delivered
site and defining content authoring search
Experience tailoring authoring UI: Tailoring authoring UI to meet business

Thanks & Regards

[image: Description: Description: logo_color_size3]
<>    [image: Title: SAP Partner - Description:
3Core Systems, Inc SuccessFactors & SAP Partner]

Email: * <>*|

Direct: (630) 748-8800     Ext : 109|  Fax: (847) 556-1234

4355 Weaver Parkway, Suite #330, Warrenville, IL 60555

Workflow" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit