*Position: senior Network Engineer (2 positions) *
*Duration: long term Contract *
*Interview: F2F is mandatory after phone*
*Location: Germantown, MD *
*Visa: GC, Citizen, H1B *
- BS Degree with 5+ years of experience* (no more than10 years
experience desired) *
- Provide technical support to *manage a large enterprise networks. *
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Plans and supports network infrastructure.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Provide clear technical documentation and written procedures to ensure
other members of the support organization can assist in monitoring,
troubleshooting and changing complex customer environments.
- Runs network applications testing, and may also include running
- *Requires monitoring and troubleshooting of platform and OS based
problems, network infrastructure and connectivity issues.*
- Requires *a thorough knowledge of routing and switching protocols.*
- Requires *good understanding of the firewall systems. *
*Good understanding of networking technologies and concepts are
- Candidate should have quick learning skills and be able to adapt to
challenging and fast paced environment.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and have a can do attitude.
Candidate must have excellent time management skills and be very
responsive to customer queries/concerns.
Excellent soft skills desired.
- Need good interpersonal communication skills, good verbal and written
communication skills. Be able to work independently and in a team
environment as needed.
*Certifications such as CCNA and CCNP are desired.*
*Techpro IT Solutions INC *
*Gtalk ID:kumarbi...@gmail.com <id%3akumarbi...@gmail.com>*
*160, Littleton road, Suit:202, Parsippany, NJ-07054*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.