PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Digital Product Owner *for one of our
York City, NY*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Digital Product Owner
*Location: *New York City, NY
*Duration:* 6+ Months
Client is looking for an experienced and talented software product owner to
drive the roadmap for the Digital Acquisition product that integrates with
the Assisted (Phone) Channel Acquisition process. Client customer
representatives receive phone calls from customers shopping for client
Credit Cards and the digital application that is presented to the Phone
Reps to capture customer information needs to have all the features and
capabilities that the online application has today. As a Product Owner, you
need to manage the roadmap of each of the features and capabilities for the
application capture process so the phone reps can capture and submit
customer credit card applications faster with all the features that are
available for the online application process. The elegance and efficiency
of our acquisition technologies will create sustainable and competitive
differentiation for client.
Agile Product Owner
Serving in a dual role with internal responsibilities as a team member to
define and prioritize the Team Backlog while maintaining responsibilities
outside of the team aligning with Product Management and the Program
Backlog. The Product Owner strives to ensure that the product solution
meets the program priorities and serves as the quality gatekeeper being the
only team member empowered to accept new stories.
· Bring new products to live and enhancing existing ones. You will
be responsible for the success of the product and empowered to do so.
· You must understand the user, customer and business goals, and
collaborate with the development team and the stakeholders.
· Understand phone channel customer representative needs
· Describe the user experience and product features
· Update UX/Feature description and business model
· Collaborate with development team
· Coordinate between multiple scrum teams working on the same
common product backlog within the department
· Develop epics, story boards, and user stories with stakeholders
(both internal and external).
· Manage Stakeholders
· Define and contribute to product roadmap
· Decide what to do next - Set the sprint goal and detail stories
· Strong analytic approach to set and validate goals
· Track project progress
· Coordinate project launch
· Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree or MBA is a plus
· 5+ years successful digital product management
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Agile Product Owner role
· 3 - 5 years’ experience as Agile Scrum Product Owner or similar
· Strong communication and technical skills with the ability to
quickly grasp technical issues/concepts
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.