Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
Sr. Manager, Medical Data Methodology
6-12 Months Contract
The Senior Manager of Medical Data Methodology for Decision Analytics is a
member of the company’s Worldwide Medical Affairs (WMA) team. His/Her role
is to lead hypothesis design and statistical analysis to generate insights
for Medical Affairs using real-world evidence. He/She will work closely
with functional data owners across the organization to design and execute
observational analysis for medically-relevant outcomes. As a subject
matter expert, this person will also drive the use of statistically valid
methodologies for experimental design, data consumption and analysis output.
*Key responsibilities include:*
1. Work closely with medical directors, asset teams and other
stakeholder groups to design, execute, and publish observational research
leveraging multiple of real world data sources (i.e.:
claims/medical/registry data and etc.).
2. Define and lead the use of a consistent methodology for
hypothesis design that can be employed for any Medical Analysis effort.
3. Design and execute a statistical analysis framework for the
Real World Data Generation Insights and Analytics function.
4. Conduct comparative effectiveness research with appropriate
methodology (e.g., propensity score matching, regression analysis and etc.)
to assess real world evidence as it relates to the success of our patients.
5. Produce analysis using real world evidence in support of
Medical/Scientific outcomes related to a company product or therapeutic
6. Leverage internally produced and secondary data including
insurance claims, electronic medical record, patient survey, and disease
registries for answering medical questions.
7. Assist internal stakeholders to review
specifications/protocols to support the design of prospective medical
8. Prioritize the use of data sets and statistical methodologies
based upon the business impact of deliverables.
Bachelor’s degree or greater with a focus on statistics, epidemiology
and/or psychology with at least 5 years of relevant experience
1. Proficient programing skills with SAS, R and/or Python
2. Strong statistical quantitative skills, including a
background in machine learning and/or data mining
3. Hands on experience with large data sets (i.e.: claims, EMRs
4. In depth knowledge of Pharma/Biotech business models
5. Experience in partnering with cross-functional stakeholders
6. Sampling and pre-processing data.
7. Model estimation and post-processing (eg: sensitivity
analysis, model deployment, back testing, model validation)
8. Analytic exercise experience to follow tailored steps to
tackle specific business problems.
*Waiting for your response…*
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.