Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com>* and call me *408-844-3778.*
*Title: **Security Lead*
*Duration: Long Term *
*Location: **Redmond, WA*
· Prior experience of security analysis in multi-tier
· Has done certifications in (ISC)2, ISACA.
· Experience with Microsoft Security mechanism (Certificates,
Claims, Public/Private Keys, Token based Authentications, Azure Services,
Security groups, AD, ADFS)
· Has experience in understanding of IT Security Compliances,
Information Systems Security & Privacy.
· Has good Experience in designing Threat Model and identifying
· Anyone with a CVE (information security vulnerabilities and
exposures) or publically disclosed bug
· Knowledge or understanding of any Black hat / Defcon / ReCon /
· Anyone who develops public security tools, Driver exploitation,
· Anyone who has worked on UEFI (UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware
Interface) is a standard firmware interface for PCs, designed to
replace BIOS (basic input/output system)
· Anyone who has worked on ARM Trust Zone.
· Who has done Web Service / API security including penetration
testing, threat modeling
· Hands on development experience on .Net Technologies and
Microsoft Stack of Technologies (Specifically .NET 4+)
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.