Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our client, please review below job description and let me know
your interest.

*BI Architect Project Lead*

*Chicago, IL*

*6 months*

*Skills: *

·         7 to 8 years of experience with skills in *VISIO, Tibco, MKS*

·         7 to 8 years of experience with skills in *Core Cognos 8.x *with*
Oracle* background.

·         7 to 8 years of experience with skills in *Core Informatics 8.x *
with* Oracle* background.

*Job Description: *

1.    System Architecture Preparation

2.    Data Modelling

3.    Preparing RFP (Request for proposal).

4.    Supporting proposal

5.    Technology and framework suggestion for best suitable

6.    Identifying reusable components and tools

7.    Initial Estimation

8.    Performance Tuning

*Thanks & Regards *
*Harry John*