How are you?
I take the liberty of connecting with you to bring a wonderful opportunity
to your attention that fits your qualification. Please respond back with
your updated resume if you are interested to pursue this opportunity. If
you are not available, please refer me someone who may be interested in
pursuing this opportunity.
*Java Tech Lead*
*San Francisco, CA*
*Mandatory skill** - **J2EE, Spring Boot, Mongo DB or Hadoop *
- Lead the design, development and required
- Provide ongoing support to deliver the project to production and
- Contribute technical expertise to all projects as required
* Desired Skills and Experience *
- Must have 10+ years of Java Coding experience
- In-depth understanding of Java/J2EE
- Thorough understanding of Spring technologies
- Strong experience with Agile Process and Spring Application Servers
- Some database background and a robust understanding of design
concepts and coding practices
- Automation test skills required
- Must also have excellent written and oral communication skills, plus
client facing, people skills
- Experience with Ruby, Cucumber, Selenium, JUnit, Mocking, TDD, SQL,
REST, SOAP are all a plus
- Team leadership experience, self-motivation, and experience working
with offshore teams are a plus
- An ability to work in a fast paced and unstructured environment is
also an advantage
E-mail: *ntall...@nisum.com <ntall...@nisum.com>* | Direct: *510-370-4217*
Consulting | digital | innovation
*Specializing in SW, IT Management and C level executive searches.*
*Connect me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/navyatha-talluri-04ab4baa
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information, and is only meant for the intended recipient. Nisum and its
logos are registered trademarks of Nisum Technologies, Inc. All rights
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.