Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
Work location: Princeton, NJ
Business Analyst (HR Technology Workstream Leader):
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to lead the HR Technology
workstream within our Compensation Structure Project at our location in or
Princeton, NJ or Burlington, NC
12+ Months Contract
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Gathers and documents functional and systems requirements
2. Leads & completes impact assessment to analyze the impact of
the new compensation structure
3. Develops plans and options for the implementation of changes
to systems and data
4. Leads the implementation of changes within systems and
5. Partners with IT Stakeholders to ensure plans are vetted,
agreed and implemented
6. Facilitate testing, validation, and User Acceptance of
systems and interface changes.
7. Participate in other work streams to ensure that issues
pertaining to systems and interfaces align with workstream plans.
8. Facilitates problem resolution, such as deviation from
9. Facilitates work stream meeting
10. Accountable to deliver assigned work on time and on budget.
11. Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of status
including the creation of workstream status and tracking of workstream cost
and resource usage.
12. Responsible for the development and update of the detailed
project schedule for assigned workstream.
13. Provides pro-active advice and counsel to the project manager
and leaders on best practice to ensure project success.
** Must be willing to complete hands on tactical deliverables and support
strategic thinking throughout the project.
• 3-5 years of experience supporting HR applications as a
• Demonstrated ability to document detailed business
requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• PeopleSoft and ADP HCM experience strongly preferred.
• Prior experience leading & executing testing (UAT,
Validation, etc.) including creation of test scripts
• Creative and resilient approach to work
• Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and
• Superior time management skills, including the ability to
prioritize and multitask.
*Waiting for your response…*
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.