We are looking for *Oracle SOA Developer with ODI Exp. *for one of our
client at *Kansas City, KS*. Please let me know your interest.
*Oracle SOA Developer with ODI Exp*
*Location: Kansas City, KS*
*Duration: 12+ Months contract*
*Interview Phone and web*
· Collaborate with business analysts, business users and external
systems integrators in conceptualization and development of new technical
objects to support Oracle ERP integrations.
· Evaluate requirements from functional specifications and create
efficient technical integration designs
· Analyze, evaluate and support impact of Oracle release upgrades
in existing integrations
· Adhere to and support the use of IS standards for code
development and code promotion
· Develop complex technical objects in accordance with best
· Mitigate significant risks associated with integration projects,
which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges
· Gather business requirements and recommend industry best
practices and work with functional knowledge holders
· Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical objects that
exist in Oracle SOA production environments, e.g., web services, system
designs and integrations
· Design and develop ESB/BPEL processes (Synchronous and
· Design and development of web services
Thanks & Regards,
Gemini Consulting & Services LLC
3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States
Direct Number: 314-467-0902
Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.