*Title : Sr.* *.NET Developer *
*Location: Saint Paul, MN*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
Our client is working on a project that will improve system operability,
stability, record keeping, security, and customer service for driver’s
license and motor vehicle registration systems. This system will include
Driver’s License, Driver Compliance, Vehicle Title, Vehicle Registration,
Dealer Licensing, Inventory, and Finance processes.
This project is using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology. The
project will need up to 6 senior C# and .NET Developers to work with the
SCRUM teams in developing the new system. The Developers will work closely
with the SCRUM teams, architects, PMO, and report to the Project Director.
*Each Senior Developer will:*
· Provide leadership to their assigned SCRUM team, focusing on
designing and delivering a scalable, modular, world class system that fully
incorporates Test Driven Development (TDD) techniques to assure a high
quality, easily refactorable application.
· Focus on delivering working code while also keeping a design eye
on the bigger project picture and overall project goals. The Senior
Developers are expected to take on the most difficult design and coding
problems, delivering solutions that are in alignment with business and
· Communicate effectively to keep SCRUM mates, other SCRUM teams
and project leadership informed of progress and potential risks.
· There is one major and several incremental production
deliverables: the first major deliverable is the Minimum Viable Product
(MVP) of Vehicle Services; the other incremental deliverables are necessary
post MVP functional additions for Vehicle Services and Driver’s License
Services migration to allow decommissioning of the current production
· The Developers will design and develop code for the Driver’s
License, Driver Compliance, Vehicle Title, Vehicle Registration, Dealer
Licensing, Inventory, and Finance systems.
· Enhancements and additional deliverables will be developed as
· Code will be developed in response to user stories assigned to
the SCRUM team. Developers will be an integral part of each scrum.
*Project Milestones and Schedule*
The Senior Developers will be assigned to one of five Scrum Teams that are
working on one to many delivery domains: Vehicle Services, Driver’s
License, Inventory, IAM, or Finance. There is one major and several
incremental production deliverables: the first major deliverable is the
Minimum Viable Product (MVP) of Vehicle Services; the other incremental
deliverables are necessary post MVP functional additions for Vehicle
Services and Driver’s License Services migration to the new production
*The project will be delivered in the following production deployments:*
· The MVP Vehicle Services release will be delivered on or before
the end of October 2016
· A window for the MVP Driver’s License release will be
established. Work will begin on that release as soon as technically
possible, with production deployment expected by December 31, 2017.
· Additional enhancement releases will be formed and delivered as
· Four scrum teams are underway, with a fifth being added as soon
as possible. Program Increment are 10 weeks long and sprints will generally
be two weeks long.
When fully implemented, the project will completely replace the existing
mainframe and ESupport systems, providing Vehicle Titling, Permitting,
Registration and Driver’s License exams and renewals. The new system will
eventually be used by approximately 20,000 users throughout the State and
provide information to or respond to requests from over 87 separate
external interfaces. The new System will be in full compliance with the
Statewide Enterprise Architecture standards, the Project Management
Methodology and provide software support for numerous MN and Federal
statues in the Vehicle and Driver’s License domains.
*Mandatory Qualifications (to be scored as pass/fail)*
· *8 years of experience in each of the following areas:*
o C# language fundamentals
§ OO principles, LAMBDA, Generics, Interfaces, coding standards, best
o .NET Framework experience:
§ ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.MVC, WEB API, Entity Framework, LINQ, LAMBDA,
o Web services framework experience
§ WCF, WEB.API, jQuery, JSON parsers, etc.
o Relational database experience (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
§ Normalization, PL/SQL or T-SQL, General optimization techniques
o HTML/CSS language fundamentals
*2 years of experience in each of the following areas:*
· Experience in Test Driven Development and automated Unit testing
o Rich client framework (Angular, Bootstrap, Knockout, etc.)
o jQuery, jQuery UI (or equiv),
· Testing frameworks
o .NET: NUnit, Visual Studio Unit Test Framework, etc.
· Agile experience as a developer in a multi-team environment on a
project > $2 million.
· Experience with secure coding principals such as: OWASP Top 10,
SANS Top 25
· Demonstrated passion for technology, such as participating in
community technology events.
· Experience mentoring or teaching skills to more junior staff
· Experience developing mobile apps in iOS, Android, Microsoft
· Experience with Typescript and LESS
· Demonstrated experience with developing accessible user
interfaces that comply with WCAG 2.0
*Anudeep | Anblicks|www.anblicks.com <http://www.anblicks.com>*
*14651 Dallas Parkway, Suite 816, Dallas, TX-75254*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.