Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at
*vishal.si...@idctechnologies.com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>*

*Job Title    : Java/J2EE DeveloperLocation    : Jupiter, FLDuration    :
06+ MonthsDescription:*
•             Java / J2EE profile with Strong Technical Skills and good
communication.
•             Experience in design, develop and intense coding experience
using J2EE technologies, such as Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts1.3, SOAP and
REST Web-services, XML, JSON, JQuery, HTML5, Java Swings, Knowledge of
Android & iOs app deployment is a plus.
•             Should be able to design and develop Database tables using
Oracle, SQL Server, extensive knowledge in analyzing and Understanding
business data is required.

Additional Job Details:
•             Strong desire and interest to learn new skills in a
fast-moving environment. Ability to work in and expected to build rapid
prototypes in agile mode

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <vishal.si...@net2source.com>*
Vishal.Singh@ <vishal.si...@net2source.com>IDCTechnologies.Com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <http://www.net2source.com> <vishal.si...@net2source.com>
idctechnologies.com <vishal.si...@net2source.com>