Good Morning,

 Hope all is well!

 My name is VASU and I’m a Technical Recruiter at 3 CORE SYSTEMS. Please
let me know if you have any candidates who would be interested and
available for the below mentioned requirements. Please send me the updated
resume along with contact details and expected billing rate at the earliest.

 *Note:*

·  *Experience level must be above 10+ years*

·  *Visas acceptable:  GC, USC,H1B.*

·  *Please share the profiles if you are able to provide legal documents *

*Please let me know if you are available for the below position or else
please refer your colleagues or friends who are looking for a job change.*

**When submitting candidates make sure to include contact info, rate, visa
status, and current location.*

*Title:Technical Lead *(also JDE 7.3 expert)

Location: West Chester, PA

Duration: long term

*Description*

Client is looking for a IT Technical Lead with in-depth knowledge of JDE 7.3

- Demand capture and point of contact with the Business
- Responsible for leading the Intake Process of every demand under his scope
- For each of the demands under his scope, understand and help developing:
- Business requirements
- Business impact
- Stakeholders impact
- Translate the business demand into a technical solution providing
information about technical complexity and viability
- Prioritize demands based on the criteria defined by the Customer
- For the demands confirmed to be executed:
- Project lead the initiative
- Design technical solution

-Liaison between the Business and the Technical Team
- Responsible for the quality of the work provided to the Customer
- Build Functional Specs to address the business requirements agreed to
attend
- Support testing cycles and integration tests.
- Collaborate with Go Live Support
- Collaborate with Post Go-Live Support
- Maintain constant communication with his Customer's leadership
- JDE Experience and In-depth knowledge
- World 7.3
- DB structure and Dictionary
- Soft Coding – UDC, Processing Options, DW
- RPG