*Hi,*

Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
*manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com*
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com> and call me *408-844-3778.*

*Title: **Android Developer with Java Experience *

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Location : **Houston, TX*

 *Interview: Phone and Onsite ( local only)*

*Job Description: *

·         Java Developer turned to Android Developer.

·         Work closely with IT and business partners in developing
cutting-edge mobile solutions for our Ramp Mobile Tool.

·         Deliver across the entire app life cycle from concept, design,
build, deploy, test, release and support

·         Possess a deep knowledge of Android platform and frameworks.
Deliver state of the art mobile experiences across the different functions

·         iOS knowledge and experience (Objective-C, iOS SDK, Swift and/or
XCODE) is a plus but not required. We need developers who are willing and
passionate to learn new technologies, platforms and frameworks

·         Performs research and development to evaluate emerging
technologies and their potential to optimize the platform

·         Technically very strong in the JAVA programming language •Gain
knowledge on domain and back-end system/services. Collaborate with UX and
Quality Assurance teams for development and testing

·         Participate in mentoring and skills transfer to junior team
members, software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality,
robust code by all team members

·         Evaluate, suggest and implement third party libraries as needed

·         5 or more years of experience in application design and
development required. 2+ years of experience with Android development
platform required.

·         Expert in using RESTful APIs required.

·         iOS development experience is a plus.

·         Experience developing native Android Apps with Java required

*Thanks and Regards*

*Manish Srivastava*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.*