*Hi*

*Please reply to,*

*shiv...@1pointsys.com* <shiv...@1pointsys.com>

*Position: Oracle SOA Developer(Architect)*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Need Local Or Near By*

Need an *Oracle SOA Developer (or Architect) local to Boston* or
surrounding area! Strong BPEL, BAM, OSB and need to have done a middleware
migration to Oracle SOA!

Very strong great communication

*Must-haves*

• At least 2 years of hands on experience with Oracle SOA platform,
including OSB, BPEL & BAM
• Experience with building Java EE applications, preferably on Weblogic.
• Strong problem solving skills are required and able to work closely
with our operations group to ensure availability of those systems.
• Able to work in a team environment, with mentors and collaborators
available to help troubleshoot issues.
• Experience with XML & XSL development.
• Experience using JMS & JDBC
• Experience with design patterns
• Experience with SQL & stored-procedures, preferably Oracle PL/SQL.
• Experience in a continuous build environment (ANT/MAVEN/Jenkins)
• Strong SOAP experience
• Experience with performance testing and regression testing (JUNIT /
JMETER/SoapUI)

Day-to-Day

Our client is moving all the applications from current middleware(TIBCO) to
Oracle SOA. They are looking to bring on a resource that will design and
build services using Java and Oracle SOA Suite.

Thanks,

*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com