Hi,

Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am from Enterprise solution,
I have a good opportunity for you  Please go through the requirement and
send me your updated resume and below mentions Details at
*sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

*Job Title:** Software Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Job Description:*

C# along with Azure is the key. If they have MongoDB exp that’s a plus

Senior developer with C# experience (along with Azure experience – VMs,
hosting, services etc.- which is a big plus to have)

This dev will work with various data sources (like ICM db, bug db (VSTS),
some COSMOS), to build a reporting dashboard.

Test automation/tool building experience is also desirable

Specific tasks :  dashboard building (or add/customize existing dash),
consume API’s and display data, some automation/tool building

*Personal Details of the consultant*

Full Name as per Records

Best Number to reach

Secondary Number

Best Time to reach

Email Id

Rate/hr or Salary per annum

Work Authorization

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Current Project Status

Availability

Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation

Any special Remarks or notes

Sam

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.

Email : sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com