*LONG TERM*

*RATE*

*$55/hr on C2C*

*CLIENT*

*DIRECT*

*INTERVIEW TYPE*

*In-Person Only*

*Local candidates strongly preferred*

*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO phone
interviews, NO Skype, NO exceptions*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*Additional Information*

·      75% to 80% of the focus will be the InfoPath forms, especially at
the beginning.   The SharePoint work would be:

·      Site creation to specifications

·      Creation of Content Types

·      Reporting on SharePoint Lists

·      Working with our SharePoint Administrator and making recommendations
as appropriate.

b. Within 2 weeks of starting FCCS would like to have a cadence of 2 – 3
forms pushed to test, 2 – 3 being tested by Case Workers and 2 - 3 forms
moved to production every week.   There are approximately 40 forms.  If
averaged 3 a week, then FCCS is looking at that taking about 13 weeks
before forms would all be complete. If forms are completed faster, then the
percentage of SharePoint development would go up.

*Job Requirements*

·      5+ years of SharePoint development experience.  Currently using
Sharepoint 2010.

·      5+ years InfoPath experience with rules and conditional formatting

·      SharePoint configurations

·      Experience building custom server side web parts

·      Experience developing SharePoint Workflows

·      Experience with SharePoint Designer & InfoPath Designer

·      Development experience in VB or C#

·      Focus is on development functions, but may do some SharePoint
troubleshooting as well

·      Improve current InfoPath workflow forms and help prepare for upgrade

·      Develop application solutions for SharePoint. Collaboration with
others to design and implement solutions that provides long term
scalability, reliability, and performance.