Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our client, please review below job description and let me know
your interest.

Please reply *ha...@dynamic-enterprise.net <ha...@dynamic-enterprise.net>*

*Title: Sr. BSA with SaaS systems Exp (*Business Analyst with Exp on SaaS
Systems)

*Location: Buffalo Grove, IL*

*Duration: 12 months +*

Skills: 7+ years of experience

*Job Description: *

1.    Preparation of design documents

2.    Analyzing the requirements

3.    Review Test Cases and Code

4.    Helping process related activities.

5.    Design and development of Reports

6.    Coordinate with other team like testing team and onsite

7.    Status report

8.    Impact analysis

We need the qualified candidate to be self-sufficient, have excellent
communication skills, highly preferred experience in working with *SaaS
systems*/ highly configurable systems; and really – able to translate
technical requirements into business-consumable information and *visa versa*
:

*Thanks & Regards *
*Harry John*
Sr. Technical Recruiter,