Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description - DONT SUBMIT FAKE CANDIDATES !

* Please send resumes to **john.coo...@panzersolutions.com*
<john.coo...@panzersolutions.com>

*Title: C++ Developer W/Linux background Location: Conshohocken,
PADuration: 6+ Months ContractStart: ASAP*

We do have a need for a software development consultant to work on one of
our networking projects. The project is related to flexible IP routing
service software (i.e. networking, transport layer protocol software) for
next generation (mobile) networks. This C/C++ code that runs within the
network – on switches (virtual / soft switches and hardware) as well as SDN
network controllers and gateways, etc.

*Responsibilities:*
· Design, implement, and test new network and transport layer protocol
software.
· Design and execute system tests for varying network conditions, analyze
the results, and debug issues.
· Contribute to a continuous process of estimation, development, and
integration within a small team.

*Qualifications:*
B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field. Masters preferred.
5+ years of experience in design, development, and verification of complex
software systems.
Working knowledge of networking concepts and protocols (e.g. IP, TCP, and
HTTP).
Excellent programming skills. Proficient in C and C++. Able to produce
robust code that is easily understood and maintained.
Experience in socket programming, packet sniffing, filtering, and analysis
(e.g. Wireshark, tcpdump, netfilter, and iptables)
Experience with OpenFlow and
Openvswitch a plus.
Experience using Eclipse in Linux

*Environments.*
Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
Strong problem solving, logic, and analytical skills.
Excellent verbal and written
communication skills.

Please send resumes to john.coo...@panzersolutions.com and call him on
203-652-1444*257