Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Documentum ECM Lead* for one of our client at *Collegeville
PA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Documentum ECM Lead*

*Location: **Collegeville PA*

*Duration: 3-6 Months*

*Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)*

·         Extensive experience in installing, configuring, developing,
customizing, upgrading, integrating and migrating various versions
(5.3,6.0,6.5,6.6,6.7) Documentum suite of products.

·         Experience working with UNIX – AIX and Oracle database and
WebSphere 8

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1. API, Web services
2. Captiva Input Accel, ASR and different scanning solutions

Desired years of experience : 8-10 Years

Education/ Certifications (Required) : BE/BTech or ME/MTech

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com