Hi,

This is Suman(sam) from SourceChip,Inc. We have urgent Requirement with
L&T. Let me know if you are interested and available.

We come across your resume at Dice.

*Job Details*

Urgently looking for Sr Maximo Functional consultant please respond me back
at s...@sourcechip.net

Contract Long Term

 TITLE:       Sr Maximo Functional consultant

 STATUS:    Open

 LOCATION:        Denver, CO, United States

 # of Openings:    1

Requisition Details:

Sr. Maximo Functional Consultant :

•         Minimum 6-8 years of Maximo expeireince, preferably on version 7.5

•         Strong EAM Functional expertise

•         Strong understanding of all the Maximo modules including Asset,
Locations, Meters, Job Plans, Work Management, PM, KPI etc.

•         Exposure to Maximo mobile integration for any mobility tool

•         Ability to perform requirement gathering and conduct Business
Workshops or training

•         Design Functional Solution based on the client requirement

•         Serve as liaison between vendor and Maximo EAM System Users to
resolve issues.

•         Support all Maximo environments, including testing, development,
pre-prod, training and production

•         Good knowledge reporting platforms - BIRT or COGNOS or Actuate

•         Strong analytical and organizational skills, able to manage
several tasks

•         Support and maintain Maximo EAM System reports, run queries and
create ad hoc reports

•         Ability to facilitate and lead meetings with customers at various
levels within an organization

•         A Certified Maximo Asset Management Engineer is preferred

•         Exceptional written and verbal communication skills

If you are interested please send me below details along with Updated
resume in word docs.

Full Name of the consultant as per passport

Phone Number

Email ID

Current Location

Relocation

Billing rate on w2/c2c:

Passport Number or Copy

Attach H1B/GC/EAD Copy (Mandatory)(Ignore if Citizen)

Attach Photo id & Skype id(Mandatory)

Years of Experience

Highest Degree (Education), University & Location

Year of Completion

Thanks & Regards,

Suman G Bakshi (Sam)

SourceChip,Inc | RMG Team Sr IT Recruiter

Email- s...@sourcechip.net

Phone-732-917-4895

www.sourcechip.net

 https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi