*Position: Business Analyst / Data Analyst Location: Seattle, WA Duration:
Long Term Contract*
*Must Have/Be: *
• Minimum of 5+ years in an Information Technology leadership role
with the following: proven experience with Teradata, Business Objects,
HDFS, Hadoop, Analytics, Data Warehousing and BI.
• Experience with executive-level communications, tracking project
interdependencies, communicating issues & risk, and managing relationships
with business team executives at Sr. Manager, Director, VP and SVP level.
• Proven record of demonstrating proper judgment in managing
• Expert communicator who can lead and manage senior level
relationships across organizational boundaries.
• Working knowledge of Agile and traditional SDLC methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience approaching technical and business
solutions in a Consultative manner.
• Background in applying best practices to development and
* Must be capable of:*
• Analyzing complex business needs presented by the BI user
Accounting, Finance or Legal user community and/or clients and recommends
• Defining KPI’s and metrics to identify measurable business impact
based upon business input and business requirements.
• Reviewing and approving all business requirements prior to the
technical solution and defining the business benefit of the BI solution.
• Working independently and support multiple projects while meeting
*Tejasri Surapaneni (Teju)*Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2162
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.