Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our client, please review below job description and let me know
your interest.

Please reply *ha...@dynamic-enterprise.net <ha...@dynamic-enterprise.net>*

*Title: Project Management*

*Location: Lake County, IL*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

Locals only (F2F Required)

Must Have *Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS)* or *Stream *with*
SharePoint*

Skills : Above 10 years of experience with skills in MPP, Excel , Resource
Management, Delivery Management

*Job Description: *

1.    People Management

2.    Schedule plan

3.    Details Estimation

4.    Budget plan

5.    Pricing and Profitability Monitoring

6.    Supporting RFP

7.    Coordination with onsite and client

8.    Project Monitoring

9.    Status Reporting

10.  BCP (Business continuity plan)

11.  Disaster recovery plan