*Title : Software Developer in Test (SDET) Consultant*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Skills:* CSS, HTML, Java, JavaScript, SQL, XML, C#, UNIX, Linux, SOAP,
Junit, Power Point, Hudson, Jenkins, Selenium, web services, AJAX, Agile,
AWS, analytical, BI, DBA, design, Excel, JSON, methodologies, PM, QTP,
REST, Ruby, Scrum, SDLC, Selenium Web Driver, testing, JMeter, RESTful

As a Software Developer in Test Consultant (*SDET*), you are an integral
part leading the client test organization's vision of getting testing as an
active early participant in the development lifecycle as a Test Developer.
Ideally you will have the engineering flavor of a Developer with the
quality mindset of a Tester. You will influence product design and the
testability of new features so we can help provide an awesome experience
for our users.

For this position, we're asking for candidates that are interested in and
can exemplify leadership: constant learners who motivate their peers and
are self-motivated, who are positive and pragmatic, who communicate and
collaborate, who execute technical direction, who take responsibility and
ownership, and who are driven by the quality and success of their products.

*Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):*

Partner with feature developers and other SDETs to build the tools and
infrastructure to ensure production code is thoroughly tested to the
highest standards

Partner with team members to ensure applications are testable

Collaborate across teams to drive development of Test Automation Frameworks

Assist feature developers in stabilizing our code, build and deployments

Create and modify our automated scenarios by using Frameworks

Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for Automation
Frameworks

Maintain and contribute to development of test stubs, tools to enhance
manual test execution

Promote quality within all aspects of development by actively participating
in requirements gathering, technical design reviews, etc.

Assist in production releases

Swarm to assist any member on the team to meet our commitments

Make process and systems improvement recommendations to assist the business
in achieving its goals and objectives

Thrives to understand our industry to become a stronger partner in the team
and a better consultant to our partners

Investigate new testing technologies and methodologies to expand and
improve product test coverage

Participate in continuous integration, recommending approach and technology
infrastructure and tools

Participate in Center of Excellence activities and practice improvements

*Job skills required:*

3 - 5 years test automation development experience in Java, Ruby or an
equivalent Object Oriented language

In-cycle experience in Test Automation in an Agile environment

Exposure to SOAP and REST

Demonstrated knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
best practices and build tools ie, Jenkins, Cruise Control or Hudson

Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

3 - 5 years of UNIX or Linux Shell command experience

*Thanks*

*Anudeep | Anblicks | www.anblicks.com <http://www.kforce.com/>*

*14651 Dallas Parkway, Suite 816, Dallas, TX-75254*

*anudee...@anblicks.com <anudee...@anblicks.com>*