Hi,

How are you?

I take the liberty of connecting with you to bring a wonderful opportunity
to your attention that fits your qualification. Please respond back with
your updated resume if you are interested to pursue this opportunity. If
you are not available, please refer me someone who may be interested in
pursuing this opportunity

*QA Service Tester*

*Bay Area,CA*

Company Overview

Nisum Technologies is a global consulting firm headquartered in California.
Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto *"Building Success
Together,"* we've grown to over 1,000 consultants in 8 offices across the
United States, India and Chile. Nisum specializes in Adaptable Back-End
systems such as, Order Management, Inventory and eCommerce. Our philosophy
and deep technical expertise result in solutions that deliver real and
measurable growth.

About Our Team

Nisum is the preferred technology and business advisor for some of the
world’s leading Fortune 500 brands. We need excellent members to deliver
solutions that take our clients to exceptional new heights. Come join our
rapidly growing team to work on today’s most exciting and cutting-edge
technologies.

Desired Skills and Experience

·         10+ years of experience in QA automation

·         5+ years of hands on experience using SOAP UI and Selenium
webdriver using either Java or Ruby\

·         Should have very good experience with Java, API Testing using
REST API

·         Skilled in QA automation, feature tests using Cucumber preferred

·         Understanding and trouble shooting skills in automation testing

·         Support continuous integration process improvement and innovation

·         Participate in quality assurance testing for large-scale,
eCommerce web applications, tools, and/or software

·         Maintain a good understanding of whole software lifecycle,
testing strategies, test lifecycle, able to think and identify different
failure points and for given/proposed solution

·         Works well in a team and independently and Strong communicator

·         Excellent written and oral communication skills

·         Excellent listening and interpersonal skills (includes but not
limited to peers, managers, and the business)

·         Excellent organizational skills to manage a wide array of
development/design information

Education

§  Bachelor's Degree

§  Master’s Degree preferred

Best Regards,

Navya

Sr.Technical Recruiter

E-mail: ntall...@nisum.com | Direct: 510-370-4217

nisum

Consulting | digital | innovation

http://www.nisum.com

Specializing in SW, IT Management and C level executive searches.

Connect me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/navyatha-talluri-04ab4baa

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information, and is only meant for the intended recipient. Nisum and its
logos are registered trademarks of Nisum Technologies, Inc. All rights
reserved.