Hope you're doing great there..!
Please find the requirement given below .Share your profile and details to
the given address.
*ITS AN FULL TIME PERMANENT JOB OPPORTUNITY* .
*Role :- PC Service and Work station Support*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Client : TCS // *Agilient
*Note* :- PLEASE AVOID DOUBLE SUBMISSION
*JOB DESCRIPTION* :
*Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency**)*
· *UNIX client workstations and servers, Windows client
workstations and servers, Linux, HP-UX, SUN, Windows*
· *VMware environments, Storage
· *Process definitions and improvements*
· *Network investigation and troubleshooting*
· *Specific infrastructure support functions (ex.
Backups, hardware repair, terminal server, SAMBA administration, remote
· *On-site hands for other IT support groups (ie.
Networking and Computing Services)On-site administration of asset
management responsibilities including applying asset tags to new IT assets
(typically servers & storage) and physical count/verification of IT assets
located in supported data centers during annual asset inventory exercise. *
· *Systems administration functions (ex. monitoring,
disk management, computer room maintenance, technical planning and
consulting, System imaging and configuration)*
· *Technical Server and storage set up, deployment and
· *Diagnosis of cross-disciplinary (server, storage,
network, application) incidents*
· *Application support on a site-by-site or remote
basis (CDP, Netbackup, Symantec EP11)*
· * interaction with other IT towers such as: Networks,
NAS storage, Remote Access, Enterprise services/servers*
· *Frontline Support: call tracking queue, providing
resolution to end users by phone and through desk side assistance,
utilizing call tracking tools, a knowledge database, and adherence to
standard, pre-defined support processes*
· *Operations Support : maintenance and administration
of the infrastructure maintaining a tape backup schedule and media
· *Good Experience in OS Troubleshooting (Windows XP
and Windows 7).*
· *Basic application troubleshooting knowledge.*
· *A+ Certification*
· *Good Hands on Experience in IMAC activities.*
· *Good Experience in Data Backup Techniques.*
· *Knowledge in Networking. (LAN/WAN)*
· *Good hands on experience in Hardware Support.
(Printers, Laptops, desktop,Mobile devices)*
· *Excellent communication skills.*
· *Good Customer/Vendor handling skills.*
· *Point of contact for TCS for that site*
*SKILL SETS SUMMARY* :-
Relocation Yes /No
Work Authorization in USA
Total Years of Exp
Any Interview In Pipeline ?
Any Offer In Pipeline?
Availability for Phone Interview & Skype
2 TIME SLOTS FOR INTERVIEW
*Chitranjan Kumar Singh*
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7833*
*EMAIL: **vi...@itscient.com* <vi...@itscient.com> * ,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.