Please go through the below job requirement and let me know your
send the updated Profiles:
*Position:Performance Test Lead*
*Location: San Antonio, TX*
*Duration :6+ Months*
*Minimum Work Experience : 10 + Years*
The Performance Tester role that requires strong experience in leading
overall performance testing effort including strategy, planning, scripting
and execution, strong expertise and understanding of HP LoadRunner tool and
more focused on SAP ECC & Web related performance test.
*Required Technical and Professional Expertise:*
- More focused on ERP/SAP related performance test.
- Highly experienced on performance test design and building plan or
strategies for SAP and Web related applications performance testing.
- Should have knowledge on SAP architecture and interfacing systems
- Experience working on SAP ECC modules: SD, MM and PM etc.
- Very strong experience in Load/stress/soak testing using Load
- Ability to Analyze SAP systems for performance bottlenecks and offer
- Should have Expertise on HP Diagnostics, Sitescope, Wiley etc.
- Monitoring the DB dumps through the test process.
- Ability to Work with BASIS team to execute & monitor performance
Thanks & Regards
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA *
*Email: sanjukta.itsci...@gmail.com <sanjukta.itsci...@gmail.com>*
*Phone: **510-516-7871** | Fax: 877-701-5240*
*|web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-workflow.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.