Role: - senior Oracle DBA

Complete work location: - 1125 E Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75081 USA

Number of position : - 1

Level of Experience: - 8+ years

*Complete job description ; -*

Technical skills

   - Expert knowledge of Oracle RDBMS administration including upgrades,
   patching, backup & recovery, performance tuning, Data guard, Goldengate &
   RAC
   - Designing, creating, deploying and managing an organization's data
   architecture (OLTP/DSS)
   - Ability to design & deploy high availability & data replication
   business requirements
   - Plan and drive cross platform database migrations
   - In-depth knowledge of database design & data models including
   forward/reverse engineering - Erwin would be an added advantage
   - Initiates, evaluates and influences database projects from the
   organization perspective at a large scale
   - Integrate technical functionality (e.g. scalability, security,
   performance, data recovery, reliability, etc.)
   - Implement measures to ensure data accuracy and accessibility
   - Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and
   implementation of a database.
   - *Experienced of conversant with one of the open source RDBMS's
   (MariaDB & PostgreSQL) and/or NOSQL databases (MongoDB) to guide the
   organization in understanding and adopting them.*
   - *Evaluation, configuration and baselining of any DB automation tools -
   open source or commercial (Like ServiceNow, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt,
   ipcenter etc) for implementation*
   - Drive database compliance/auditing best practices as per organization
   requirements
   - Research new opportunities for data acquisition
   - Maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts and
   procedures
   - Driving outage calls & RCA analysis in critical/complex situations

 Soft skills

   - A wide degree of creativity and lateral thinking is expected.
   - Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
   - Lead and direct the work to others for implementation.
   - Good team player with strong communication , presentation & customer
   management skills.

Thanks & Regards* . . . *?

Santosh

*SRS Consulting Inc.*

39465 Paseo padre Pkwy., Suite 1100

Fremont, CA 94538

Direct: *510-257-2274 <510-257-2274>*

Fax: 510-252-0626

Email : santo...@srsconsultinginc.com

G-talk:- ksantoshvlsi/ YIM: ksantosh.usstaffing

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.