*Please Send Resume at **prade...@itiyam.com* <prade...@itiyam.com>* Only
For Fast Response.*

Dear Partners,

Please find the requirement currently open.

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. *Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement*.

Title: *Data Analyst*
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: Short term
Interview: Phone

We have a new Data Analyst position and we will hire over the phone right
away. *We need someone with strong Tableau and Teradata and prior extensive
Financial domain experience would be a must*.
- Drive strategy by leveraging your analytical skills.
- Be a part of the full life cycle of projects and see end results.
- Collaborate across business units.
- Work with top talent in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*
- Perform data extraction, aggregation, and quality checking from multiple
big data sources to create and monitor tests and programs.
- Use the newest and most relevant technologies to provide the primary
reporting interfaces for Business Partners and Executive Leadership.
- Perform data mining and data analysis activities to explore big data that
will identify and drive new strategies.
- Partner with statistician teams during the formulation, implementation,
testing and validation of predictive models.
- Extract and analyze data to gauge product offerings.
- Effectively partner with internal technology teams to optimize reporting
solution architecture and data utilization.
- Contribute expertise during the design and implementation of new
technologies.
- Partner with members of the business teams to initiate, prioritize,
scope, design and deliver new reporting applications.
- Initiate proactive investigations into data issues that impact reporting,
analysis, or program execution.
- Perform ad hoc analytics on large/diverse datasets using various tools
and techniques.

*SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:*
- REQUIRED: *3-5 years minimum Teradata experience. Big data analytics
experience strongly preferred. Tableau reporting experience and prior
Financial domain experience is a must*.
- *Teradata experience (Certification preferred)*.
- *Big data analytics experience*.
- Data visualization and reporting experience.
- *3 years’ experience in programming*.
- Strong quantitative /analytical skills, strong innovation, problem
solving and conceptual thinking abilities.
- *5+ years of related analyst experience* including but not limited to
academia, consulting, financial services or information technology
industries.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership abilities.
- *3 years’ professional experience conducting data analysis*.
- *3 years of experience with SAS, SQL, Teradata or other data analytics or
database-related programming*.

*ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:*
- No flexibility in rate or location (must sit at client place).
- Not a contract to hire position – prefers someone with previous extensive
Financial domain experience since this is a shorter term contract and they
need someone to jump in and start working.
- Prefers phone interviews.
- This person will assist the Data Analytics team in Retail Bank.

Thanks & Regards,

*Pradeep Golkonda ITiyam LLC*

prade...@itiyam.com / *(571) 446-4823*

*Hangouts ID:* *pradeepg.iti...@gmail.com <pradeepg.iti...@gmail.com>*

*www.itiyam.com <http://www.itiyam.com/>*

cannot be considered Spam as long as we  include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with remove in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed.
Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email
messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.