Hi ,
Hope you are doing good.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Vasu with Libsys Inc  company I
have a IOS Developer opening with one of our clients in Plano, TX, below
please find the job description. If you’re interested then please share
your resume at the earliest convenience.

Here are the requirement details:-
Project Details:

Position Title: IOS Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Long Term
Interview Mode: Phone
Min: 9+ years Required
Primary skills: IOS, Objective-C, Restful APIs, Swift

Primary Requirements:
•         Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under
general direction on the most complex projects, often on multiple phases,
and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as
needed.
•         Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced
associates.
•         Requires 6-8 years of applicable experience.

Required Skills:
•         Proficient with Objective-C, Swift.
•         Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,
etc.
•         Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance
tuning.
•         Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to
back-end services.
•         Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
•         Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface
guidelines.
•         Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
•         Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
•         Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
•         Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git /
SVN.

Preferred Skills:
•         Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries.
•         Experience with Agile methodologies.
•         Experience in adopting Unit Testing and Component Integration
Testing.
•         Experience in enforcing code quality using coding standards
defined.
•         Familiarity with continuous integration.
•         Experience in Financial domain is a plus.

Thank You,
Vasu Kommuri, Sr.Technical Recruiter
Libsys Inc 'IT Sharps'
Direct  630-303-9050| Fax 630-689-5724