Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I want to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (*Phila, PA*) is currently seeking
a (*Financial Analyst*) resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Job Position: Mid level IT Financial AnalystLocation: Phila, PADuration:
12+Months*

*Job Description*:
Responsible for analyzing accounting and production data and creating
essential reports for stakeholders (clients, production managers, senior
management). This individual will also be responsible for providing
management with necessary analytics.

Duties:
Assist in the preparation, maintenance and analysis of various reporting
and data requests
Prepare and analyze various weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial
reports - Prepare financial analyses and reports for presentation to senior
management - Complete ad hoc assignments and reports as required
Perform other duties as assigned

Qualifications:
Requires a bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
Two to five years of related experience preferred- Advanced proficiency
with     Microsoft Excel and Access
Demonstrated experience working in a team environment as well as working
independently with minimal supervision
Comfortable presenting to all levels of management
Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike Smith - IT RecruiterDirect: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630)
444-7090Email: **msm...@ayrglobal.com* <msm...@ayrglobal.com>
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: **www.ayrglobal.com*
<http://www.ayrglobal.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*