Hi All,

Hope you doing good.

This is Venkat working with SRS Consulting Inc, I do have a position of
Data Scientist at Dallas, So please find the below position & let me know
your interest with upated resume.

*Job Title: Data Scientist*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Job Description:*

The skills that client would anticipate would be SQL of course, perhaps
minimal .net to create and run projects …. but also likely Python or
similar advanced analytics tools R, (maybe advanced SQL, but that maybe too
light) etc?

Statistical background a nice to have, as we are looking to advance our use
of trends, regression, and other models as well.  Pretty much someone who
can mine data and come up with new trends and insights and revision to
existing automation to emphasize the following:

*Automated Insights Project:*

- Propose and design new routines that extract data from our datamart
and/or reporting cube that allow us to develop insights faster than by
traditional manual  methods

- Create or maintain additional capabilities that assist with automated
analysis (example: regression, algorithms, predictive modelling, etc).

- Propose and design new reporting capabilities (dimensions, measures,
processing and taxonomy changes) that enhance our ability to quickly meet
our insights and reporting expectations.

- Design and execute packages that automate our end-to-end process

- Maintain and create reporting templates that automate the most
“mass-produced” reports that our team is responsible for

- Create ad-hoc reporting views for Stakeholders

- Maintain portal infrastructure that allows for easy access to reports

*Full Legal Name                     *

*Contact Number *

*Email ID *

*Current Location *

*Availability*

*Availability for F 2 F Interview(Yes/No)*

*Total IT Exp*

*USA  Exp*

*Visa Status / Validity*

*2 References*