Operations Manager

FortWorth TX

Contract

To manage complex customer projects from design and development to
production with end to end delivery responsibility; ensuring delivery
excellence and customer delight. Interface and engage with customers at a
strategic level, ensuring that not only the current project requirements
are met but forecast needs or issues that may arise and devise ways to
address those proactively. Ensure that all customer feedback processes are
completed on time.

Ensure overall program lifecycle deployment by defining resources and
schedules for program implementation.

Influence customer perception positively and contribute to relationship
management and drive account farming. Also provide overall management
guidance to the team.

Oversee the launch of multiple projects from concept to delivery, aligning
with various stakeholders and communicating effectively with multi country
multi culture teams. Contribute to the industrialization drive of the
company.

Create a program level culture of giving the customer more for less. Build
mechanisms for individuals and teams to innovate and reward such actions on
an ongoing basis.

Ensure overall program delivery is within the budget, up to the quality
standards and as per the program delivery timelines. Ensure that both
internal as well as client driven quality and compliance norms are met.

Ensure complete contract management, including profitability and other
parameters across multiple projects.

Support and cultivate a culture of completing documentation and reviews,
particularly the ongoing and post project knowledge management related
actions. Ensure that going forward the best practices become a part of the
standard process. Create and maintain program level dashboards to enable
effective project management.

Promote team work, motivate, mentor, develop subordinates and manage any
conflicts within the teams. Align with the multiple units across company
and offshore and onsite teams for creating effective value chain for the
customers. Ensure that skillsets in the team are built with the necessary
certification.

Play the role of the Mentor and Coach to the team, sometimes working with
many levels down, to both assess and develop their technical/professional
capabilities

Thanks & Regards* . . . *?

Santosh

*SRS Consulting Inc.*

39465 Paseo padre Pkwy., Suite 1100

Fremont, CA 94538

Direct: *510-257-2274* <510-257-2274>

Fax: 510-252-0626

Email : santo...@srsconsultinginc.com

G-talk:- ksantoshvlsi/ YIM: ksantosh.usstaffing

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.