*Hi,*

Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
*manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com*
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com> .

*Title: **Devops  Engineer *

*Duration:  12+ Months *

*Location**: **St Paul, MN*

*Need local consultant for face to face interview*

*Job Description:*

·         SENIOR LEVEL CANDIDATES ONLY – 10+ years

·         They need someone with strong Agile experience, understanding of
PCF (pivotal cloud foundry), JBOSS, Lotus Notes, Mainframe, experience with
source code branching and merging strategies -- and with a flexible
personality looking for ways to be efficient while still meeting enterprise
standards.

·         *Additional specifications...*

·         *Coordinating:*

·         Merging and branching source code

·         Development environment content

·         Maintain environment dashboard

·         *Scripting/Automation:*

·         Each new feature, etc.. create DEV pipeline to automate
(Jenkins/UCD):

·         Builds

·         Unit tests

·         API tests  (Soap UI)

·         Functional tests  (Selenium)

·         Code coverage  (Clover)

·         Code review mgmt. (Crucible)

·         Static code analysis - trending

·         *Environment Mgmt:*

·         Setting up and submitting request for new environments

·         (net new, and tech currency upgrades)

·         Move to Enterprise Jenkins

·         Manage app configurations (Mira/UCD)

·         *Code Moves:*

·         Perform INT to UAT code moves

·         Submit remedy tickets for MO/Prod code moves

·         Manage UCD snapshots

*Please send me consultant details in this format:*

-Legal  Name :

-Cell No.

-Email ID:

-Skype ID:

-Work authorization type *and* expiration date:

-Current *Physical* Location (city/state):

-Current Zip Code where you currently live:

-Availability Date to Start:

-Birth month, day, year (MMDDYY):

*Thanks and Regards*

*Manish Srivastava*